New Sport BMW i8 Style Blue
The new 2017 BMW i8 Style ride on blue
No parent in the right mind would go ahead and buy their little kid an actual car to drive. However, that doesn't mean that their children don't want to drive a car. They see their parents do it so of course, they want to follow suit. And while you might not be able to buy yourself a BMW, you can get one for your kid! The BMW i8 ride on is one of the best little cars for kids you can go for.
The amazing thing about the power wheels BMW i8 for kids is that it has been designed by focusing on both design and safety. You will surely be impressed by what this BMW 12V battery-operated four-wheeler has to offer. While definitely delivering hours of fun, the BMW kids ride on car does all that by ensuring that the execution in performance and design is flawless.
Talking about the interior of BMW i8 concept toy car, not only are the two seats comfortable, but it is also safe. The i8 concept toy car has a seatbelt that your child can use. Not only will the i8 ride on keep them from harm's way it will also help teach them the importance of wearing a seatbelt from a young age. The childrens electric car also has a parental remote control that you can use to ensure that your kid remains safe. The doors of power wheels BMW i8 are lockable. When it comes to toys for kids, safety is a major feature, and the BMW 12V blue for kids satisfies all needs.
Furthermore, the details of the i8 ride on interior are more than what you might expect. The dashboard of BMW kids ride on car has little knobs and stickers to resemble an actual BMW. The BMW i8 concept toy car also has an MP3 input, which you can use to play the kind of music that your kids enjoy. Let them sing along to their favorite tunes while they drive this kid’s BMW i8 concept toy car, diving into their imagination.
The Safety Features of the BMW i8 Ride On Include:
- A comfortable seatbelt of the BMW 12V kids ride on car allows for a safe and comfortable ride to your kid.
- Through the Parenting Remote Controller, you have full command over the car and can help your kid avoid a risky situation.
- Both doors have locks.
The Power Wheels BMW i8 Interior Boasts:
- The dashboard has knobs, stickers, and more to mimic the actual car.
- Your kids will feel they are riding the real BMW i8 through the featured engine and horn sounds.
- The Foot Pedal is there to make your kids feel they are zooming around in the BMW 12V.
- The body of the childrens electric car has been pained with kid-friendly non-toxic paint.
- Your kids and you can also enjoy music by connecting a compatible device to the MP3 jack to i8 ride on.
The BMW Kids Ride On Car Exterior Features:
- LED lights shine bright but not too intense to cause discomfort.
- Mirrors on the sides of the 12V BMW i8 concept toy car are real.
- Both doors are of the switchblade variety. This offers easy access while looking cool.
- The LED wheels of this i8 ride on are fun for everyone.
- This little power wheels BMW i8 car has been constructed from durable ABC plastic.
Performance: The BMW i8 concept toy car in blue uses two 6V 25-Watt motors to operate. It also features a 12V/7AH Rechargeable Battery. The battery charger is included so you can easily use it to ensure the car is ready when your child wants to play with the BMW 12V. The maximum speed of BMW i8 ride on (reverse and forward) is 4 mph, which is a safe speed for kids. A single full charge offers up to four hours of drive time.
Recommended for: This little power wheels BMW i8 is suitable for kids aged 2 to 6 years old. Take note that it can carry up to 50 lbs. in weight. Any more weight than that is not recommended.
Specifications of the BMW 12v: The dimensions of the kids ride on car are 42”x22/14” inches. It weighs a total of 40 lbs. by itself.