Thank you for your interest in the products and services of “MyTinyWheels”.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from “MyTinyWheels” (the "Physical Goods").
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, “MyTinyWheels” will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
“MyTinyWheels” will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from “MyTinyWheels” is 30 days from the date of purchase.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
DOMESTIC RETURN POLICY
“MyTinyWheels” is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 48 hours of the date you get the parcel - WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING. No questions asked! No restocking fees!
- E-mail customer service firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1(786)650-6440 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If the item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, the buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
- We do not accept any returns after 30 days from date you got the item.
- If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 24 hours of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
- To cancel an order, please contact “MyTinyWheels” as soon as possible. If your order was not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order was shipped, we will refund your payment with the deduction of any caused fees as soon as we receive the item(s) back from you and process it (them) at our warehouse.
- All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
- To exchange your purchase, simply contact “MyTinyWheels” to place your new order and receive your return authorization number. Your exchange will be shipped within 2-3 business days + delivery period. Please note that the customer is responsible for return shipping unless original item is defective or damaged in shipping.
Used and Open Box Return Policy
Please note that the return policy on open box products differs from new products. Defective or damaged open box products must be reported to ‘MyTinyWheels” within 2 business days of delivery. If you would like to return a non-defective open box item, you are responsible for return shipping and will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Damage caused by improper voltage
Please note that we will not accept returns on products damaged due to use of an inappropriate power supply. Electronic products sold by ‘MyTinyWheels” require 120 volts of power (i.e., 120V/60Hz) as is standard for North America. If you live elsewhere, you’ll need both plug and power converters to avoid damaging products purchased from “MyTinyWheels”.
“MyTinyWheels” does not sell converters of any kind - however, they are inexpensive and can be found at most electronic stores. Voltage standards vary by country and many, including Australia and much of Europe, call for 230 volts.
“MYTINYWHEELS” contact information:
E-mail of support team: email@example.com
Toll free tel.: +1(786)650-6440