Powered ride on cars
- Mercedes Benz Sl65 AMG Black $ 359.99
- Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG Pink Out of stock
- Mercedes Benz Sl65 AMG Blue $ 359.99
- Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG Red $ 369.99
- Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG White $ 359.99
- BMW 6GT Black Out of stock
- BMW 6GT Blue Out of stock
- BMW 6GT Red $ 249.99
- BMW 6GT Silver $ 249.99
- BMW 6GT White Out of stock
- Mercedes GT4 Black Out of stock SALE
- Mercedes GT4 Red Out of stock
- Mercedes GT4 White Out of stock
- Mercedes GT4 Silver Out of stock SALE
- Land Rover Discovery Out of stock
- Land Rover Discovery Orange Out of stock
- LaFerrari 12V - Red Out of stock SALE
- LaFerrari 12V - Yellow Out of stock
Remote Controlled 12V Power Ride on Cars
Kids electric cars are an ideal gift item for children. They just love whizzing around the house whole day in their ride on cars. However, most people who buy motorized cars for toddlers have little or no idea about them. As a result they end up picking the wrong baby ride on toys or pay a higher price. As you read this on, you would be able to understand the benefits of buying remote controlled 12V power ride on cars as well as how to buy the right one.
Benefits of kids electric cars for children
Motorized cars for toddlers are ideal to make them learn the basics of driving in a fun filled way. Some of the major benefits that the kids will get by riding the remote controlled ride on cars are as below.
- Kids electric cars will teach them proper hand eye coordination which is essential for driving
- It will also develop their steering and maneuvering skills
- Ride on cars will develop the thinking ability of the child
- It will help the toddle develop proper body balance
- Motorized cars for toddlers will help in developing a sense of motion which is important for a baby during growing years
Things to check before buying the ride on cars
So now you realize how good these kids electric cars are for your growing child. There are many types of motorized cars for toddlers that you can choose for your little one. There are certain things that you should be checking for before buying any of the ride on cars.
The first thing to be checked is the age group of the child. There remote controlled 12V power ride on cars are available for different age groups. With increasing age, the features and styles of the kids electric cars keep on getting advanced. If you are buying this ride on car for a toddler who is 3-4 years old, you should certainly not invest in those electric cars which come with many real cars like features. That would simply complicate things and the whole fun would get diluted.
Secondly, you should be choosing the kids electric cars depending on the terrain that it would be used on. Ride on cars meant for toddlers are to be used indoors only. They are designed in such a way. If these motorized cars for toddlers are used outdoors, there are chances of an accident happening anytime. The cars meant for higher age group are more versatile in terms of coping up with the terrain. These higher age group cars can tackle a number of terrains that include grass, sand, gravels and even mud.
While buying the remote control ride ons, check out for additional features as well. Almost all the good quality cars come with features like realistic engine sounds, FM radio, and foot pedal based operations and so on. Do not expect some of these for the toddler’s cars, but when you buy it for the higher age group, these are usually available.
Although the parental remote control would be there, still you should be checking the volt usage of the kids electric cars. The higher the voltage rating the higher will be the speed of the car. Usually a 6V car gets a maximum speed of 2 mph and 12 volt ride on cars get a speed of about 3.5 mph. The maximum speed that can be attained by kids electric cars in most cases is 6 mph. This speed is offered by cars of 24 volts.